Vedas then began consuming psilocybe mushrooms, which had been stored in a prescription medication bottle.
As the chat session progressed, one of the users in the channel, grphish, noted “that's a lot of klonopin” and this is thought to be when Vedas consumed 8 mg of clonazepam.
Some pleaded with him to stop while others recommended that he seek immediate medical attention.
After taking another large quantity of the same drugs he had already ingested, Vedas gave instructions that if anything were to go wrong, that they should try to contact him by calling his cell phone, and if that did not work, they should call the local authorities and give them the license plate number of his car, which was parked in his driveway and could easily be seen from the street.
Im Chatraum begegnest du vielen Gleichgesinnten mit denen du fast jede Fantasie ausleben kannst. His mother discovered his body in the afternoon of January 12, 2003.